Apply for a Littlewoods or Very Credit Limit Increase Online
If you are a member of a Shop Direct account such as Littlewoods or Very. Then time from time you will see something you want or need which costs more than what is available in your current credit limit. Some people, such as myself, would rather apply online instead of phoning in. So the question is, how do I apply for a credit limit increase online?
There are actually two ways of applying for a Littlewoods or Very higher credit limit. Both of which I will now reveal.
Apply for Littlewoods or Very Credit Limit Increase online via account queries
2. Click MY ACCOUNT and login.
3. Click the MY DETAILS tab then select Account Queries in the menu on the left of the screen.
4. Input your request for a credit limit increase and choose how Shop Direct should reply.
5. Wait for the result.
The method has worked for me in the past but once I was redirected to a credit limit application form. Therefore i may be best skipping the above method and choosing the one below if the credit limit increase request is urgent.
Apply for Littlewoods or Very Credit Limit Increase via Application Form
2. In the Categories Search Box type CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE and click search.
3. Look for I WOULD LIKE TO INCREASE MY CREDIT LIMIT and click it.
4. Click complete an ‘Increase my credit limit’ form
5. Fill in your personal details and the desired credit limit then submit the form.
6. Wait for the result.
Shop direct are decent enough creditors and generally accept people with poor credit, albeit with a low starting credit limit. Just make sure you make payments on time and when possible pay a little extra. It all helps.
Thanks for reading.